Call now for a free Quote
ONE RELIABLE SOURCE
FOR MULTIPLE SERVICES
The Concrete Coring Company of Hawaii is the Island’s largest contractor specializing in concrete cutting and coring. With three offices located in Maui, Hilo, and Oahu, CCC Hawaii is able to provide a wide range of sawing, drilling, grinding, grooving, demolition, and roll-bin services.
With over 45 years of business in Hawaii, we’ve established a reputation for always completing jobs on time and on budget. We are highly committed to maintaining only the safest conditions on our job sites. We have that same high level of commitment to keep the land we call home safe by minimizing our impact on the environment.
Our range of services include:
- Concrete cutting and coring
- Concrete grinding and grooving
- Concrete sawing
- Core drilling
- Interior Demolition
- Exterior Demolition
- Roll-Off Bind & Trucking
- Concrete Repair & Coating
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Wall sawed a slab of concrete measuring 24″ x 24″ for a construction company in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Flat sawed 1950 linear feet x 1.5″ depth for loop sensors and included concrete scanning prior to sawing for a private business in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Flat sawed 1400 linear feet of 12″ concrete and 700 linear feet of 4″ concrete for a curb and gutter including additional mobs with scanning, toning, and x-ray of slabs prior to cutting for a construction company in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Core 2 holes measuring 4″ in diameter, and 1 hole 2″ in diameter through a 12″ thick concrete wall for a private business in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Core drilled 1 hole measuring 8″ in diameter through an 8″-10″ thick concrete wall for Honolulu Fire Protection in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Core drilled 33 holes each measuring 1″ x 5″ through a suspended slab for an electric company in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Conducted corrective grinding for concrete pavements on a taxiway, subcontracted by a construction company in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Conducted corrective grinding for concrete pavement on the Kaumualii Highway (Lihue Mill Bridge) for an international construction company in Lihue, Hawaii.
- Conducted demolition of guestrooms, concrete toppings, walkways, and stairways, wood flooring, molding, steel support for columns, drywall ceilings, and far more including concrete wall removal and demolition for a hotel in Lanai, Hawaii.