When it comes to excavation, our specialized equipment will get the job done in a fraction of the time that a traditional pick and shovel would require. Our powerful G-Machine, otherwise known as the Brokk 250, is ideal for breaking or crushing concrete and excavating in environmentally sensitive or restricted areas. Several unique benefits of the G-Machine include:
- A compact size that can pass through a 48″ wide door opening
- The power of a machine three times its size
- Consistently clean and quiet operation
- Remote controlled access to allow for operation from a safe distance
- A 1000 pound hammer that can break through any concrete structure
In addition to the G-Machine, our wide range of electrical excavating and concrete breaking machines are ideal for indoor jobs, as they do not produce the fumes or noise pollution generated by conventional equipment. All of our electrically powered units run from our own generators that are mounted in Graff trucks, and are Ontario Hydro approved.