Locating private utilities prior to excavating is an essential part in reducing any exposure to injury, damages and unexpected repair costs. Our Damage Prevention Technicians (DPT) are fully trained and equipped with the latest utility locating equipment from Electromagnetic utility locating devices to a range of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) solutions for your project. Whether you are excavating for a new building construction, utility installation or drilling for environmental/ geotechnical property site assessments our private utility locating processes and procedures are available to protect you, your people, your property and your business.
Private Utility Locating Services:
- All Privately owned Utilities
- Metallic and Non-metallic utilities
- Bore Hole clearances for Environmental property assessment
- Concrete Scanning and Service Detection
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST’s)
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Surveying
- Utility Mapping and Imaging
- Drainage locating & Camera Inspections
- Thermography – Radiant Floor Heating
As a member of the Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance (ORCGA), we understand the importance of protecting buried infrastructure from the early stages of design to the latter stage of construction; knowing what lies below your project is essential in providing a safe, damage free, on budget project. As a Utility Locating Service Provider we accept the ORCGA’s Best Practices for training, locating, marking and reporting requirements.