As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (770) 941-3401
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Saw cut 2 separation cuts through a slab of concrete measuring 20″ x 24″ in ground footing for a contracting company in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Used a walk-behind diesel slab saw to saw cut the perimeter of a 150′ x 4x area and make cross cuts at 4′ for a total of 450 LF of cutting, subcontracted for a private business in Suwanee, Georgia.
- Saw cut, removed, and hauled off 263 square feet of 6″ thick exterior compactor pad and 17 LF of a curb measuring 8″ x 11″ for a concrete construction company in Augusta, Georgia.
- Saw cut an area of 6″ thick interor slab on grade measuring 27′ 47′ using a diesel slab saw for a construction company in Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Saw cut a 6″ thick elevated floor slab on a metal deck measuring 24′ x 2′ and removed to client’s dumpster including Penhall-provided Ground Penetrating Radar scanning prior to saw-cutting, subcontracted by an electrical contractor incorporation for work at a hospital in Macon, Georgia.
- Cut 8 openings no larger than 2′ x 2′ in a 4″ thick elevated floor slab for new duct work at a private business in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Core drilled 15 holes measuring 12″ in diameter and 6″ deep in existing bollard holes on an interior slab on a grade for a tire company in White, Georgia.
- Core drilled 3 holes measuring 16″ in diameter and 12 holes measuring 12″ in diameter through an 8″ thick interor slab on grade for a construction company in Albany, Georgia.
- Core drilled 7 holes measuring 24″ in diameter in an 8″ deep slab, 7 holes 14″ in diameter 30″ deep, 4 holes measuring 18″ in diameter 12″ deep, and another 2 holes measuring 24″ in diameter and 12″ deep for a private business in Fort Stewart, Georgia.
- Core drilled 3 holes measuring 4″ in diameter 12″ deep in a concrete slab on grade for a hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Removed a 3′ x 7′ door opening in an 8″ thick concrete wall after saw cutting for a private business in Marietta, Georgia.
- Removed one section of 4,000 psi concrete measuring 10′ x 23′ x 6″ and another section of 4,000 psi concrete measuring 24′ x 26′ x 6″ after using a diesel saw to cut the portions for a concrete construction incorporation in Newnan, Georgia.
- Removed a section of stamped concrete measuring 9′ x 12′ x 4″ after saw cutting, subcontracted by a construction company in Acworth, Georgia.
- Cut, chip, and removed 3 areas of elevated slab at an elevator shaft threshold measuring 80″ x 5″ x 2″ for a private business in Atlanta, Georgia.
So whether you’re a general contractor or a homeowner or anything in between, give us a call today to get a quote on your next construction project. We offer concrete cutting, coring, demo, and scanning and are ready to provide you with top-notch concrete solutions.
(*) First Name
What is the best way to reach you?
Once you submit this form, a Penhall Company representative will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!