As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - 714-772-6450
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Hand sawed an opening measuring 19″ x 19″ x 8″ and wall sawed an opening measuring 24″ x 12″ x 8″ subcontracted by a construction company for a parking lot in Los Angeles, California.
- Scanned an area in a concrete slab measuring 2′ x 2′ x 9″ and cut the same measurements, but 4″ deep instead of 9″ for a mechanical company in Los Angeles, California.
- Wall sawed 20 areas measuring 4′ x 8′ in 9″ thick concrete with no overcuts and wall sawed one area measuring 9′ x 10′ in 9″ thick concrete for a FedEx in Santa Fe Springs, California.
- Conducted 65,700 square yards of runway grooving for the LAX airport in Los Angeles, California.
- Flat sawed a concrete trench measuring 600′ x 2′ x 5″ for a community college in Los Angeles, California.
- Wall sawed 2 areas measuring 3.5′ in a 12″ thick concrete wall for a private business in Glendale, California.
- Flat sawed 1,348′ worth of 16″ thick concrete for a private business in Santa Monica, California.
- Core drilled 8 holes measuring 4″ in diameter and 29″ thick, each hole within 15-20′ of each other, subcontracted by an international construction group for a private business in Playa Vista, California.
- Core drilled 2 holes measuring 3.5″ x 6″, 2 holes measuring 2.5″ x 6″, and 3 more measuring 1″ x 6″ for an electric company in Hollywood, California.
- Core drilled 5 total cores, 4 measuring 8″ x 6″, and 1 measuring 3″ x 6″. Each included pan decking with the customer providing a core catcher and power. This job was performed for LAX in Los Angeles, California.
- Core drilled 72 dowel holes measuring 3/4″ x 18″ for road construction in Los Angeles, California.
- Core drilled 5 holes measuring 4″ in diameter and 12″ thick into concrete flooring on the Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach, California.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Broke and removed approximately 19 cubic yards of concrete with a Bobcat Access at a community college in Los Angeles, California.