As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (217) 903-5425
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Cut 2 openings, each measuring 16″ x 12″ x 8″ in 2 different vaults for electrical vault openings at the University of Illinois in Champaign, Illinois.
- Cut 300 linear feat of electric sawing 8″ deep in a concrete floor subcontracted by concrete contracting company in Robinson, Illinois.
- Saw cut 725 linear feet 12″ deep into concrete with an electric saw for a construction company in Champaign, Illinois.
- Saw cut a trench measuring 50′ x 18″ x 5″ subcontracted by a private contracting company at a hospital in Danville, Illinois.
- Used a wall saw to cut 2 areas in a brick wall measuring 32′ x 14″ each for a basketball gym in Georgetown, Illinois.
- Used an electric flat saw to cut 855 linear feet x 12″ of concrete for a FedEx in Indianapolis, Illinois.
- Used a wall saw to cut 3 openings measuring 6’6″ x 10″ x 10″ for a masonry company in Champaign, Illinois.
- Core drilled 4 holes measuring 6″ in diameter and 8″ deep in an electrical vault for an electric company in Urbana, Illinois.
- Core drilled 2 holes measuring 3″ in diameter; one hole cored through a block wall and one 6″ deep in the floor at a hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
- Core drilled 14 holes measuring 2″ in diameter 12″ deep in a concrete wall, each hole on a different floor for a private business in Champaign, Illinois.
- Cored 150 holes measuring 4″ x 9″ in a concrete slab, and 72 holes measuring 10″ x 3″ for drains at a university residence hall in Champaign, Illinois.
- Core drilled 352 holes measuring 4.25″ x 6″ on three different floors for a local historical monument in Champaign, Illinois.
- Core drilled 16 holes measuring 3″ x 4-5″ for seat and table posts on a floor for a restaurant in Normal, Illinois.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 28″ in diameter and 18″ deep for sump in pit, subcontracted by a construction company for a grocery store in St. Elmo, Illinois.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Broke and removed 25 linear feet x 6″ worth of concrete vibratory pad after first using an electric saw to cut for a private business in Urbana, Illinois.
Whether your job requires concrete cutting, highway grinding, noninvasive ground penetrating radar (GPR), concrete coring or anything else, be sure to go to your local Penhall branch here in Champaign for all of your concrete needs. We aim to provide whatever services you need in a safe, friendly, and professional manner. Call us today for a free quote!