As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (704) 392-0644
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Cut 2 trenches measuring 20′ x 12″ and 5 trenches measuring 40′ x 12″ for an electric company in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Used a flat saw to cut 18 trenches measuring 14′ x 4″ x 6″ for the contractor to pull and remove for an electrical construction company in Hope Mills, North Carolina.
- Saw cut a concrete slab measuring 97′ x 97′ x 5″ for a law firm in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- Used a flat saw to cut a concrete slab measuring 16′ x 3′ x 6″ – 9″ on a grade in Sanford, North Carolina.
- Cut 10 areas measuring 9′ x 1’4″ x 7.25″ for a bed and breakfast type of motel in Dunn, North Carolina.
- Core drilled a 7″ hole from the outside of building for a fire department in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Core drilled 4 holes measuring 8″ in diameter and 6″ deep then continued to dig out 24″ of gravel and haul off for a hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Cored 36 holes measuring 4″ in diameter on an elevated slab for an electric company in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Core drilled 48 holes measuring 6″ and 12″ in diameter at 18″ deep for a construction company in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Core drilled 12 holes measuring 6″ in diameter and 6″ deep for an environmental firm in Durham, North Carolina.
- Core drilled 1 hole measuring 6″ in diameter and 12″ deep for a mechanical incorporation in Garner, North Carolina.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Saw cut and removed one slab on grade measuring 1,105 square feet up to 6″ deep for a construction incorporation in Durham, North Carolina.
- Cut 2 portions in a concrete wall, one measuring 24″ x 12″ x 12″ and another measuring 36″ x 24″ x 12″ and removed them to an on-site dumpster for a mechanical incorporation in Garner, North Carolina.
(*) First Name
What is the best way to reach you?
Once you submit this form, a Penhall Company representative will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!