As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (803) 936-0039
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Cut an area of concrete measuring 10′ x 25′ in a slab approximately 4″- 6″ deep for a private company in York, South Carolina.
- Cut an area in a brick/block wall measuring 10′ x 15′ and two more openings with no overcuts measuring 4′ x 8′ with the walls up to 15″ thick for an AT&T in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Cut openings in a wall measuring 3′ x 6″ to make way for a gate at a private business in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Used a flat saw to cut 400′ x 6″ area and removed to an outside area for a construction incorporation in Graniteville, South Carolina.
- Saw cut 21,000 linear feet of 2″ x 1.5″ trenches in a concrete slab for a casino at Monck’s Corner, South Carolina.
- Saw cut 7000′ x 7″ on a bridge deck at Conway Bridge including wire sawing 118 cap beam pulls measuring 2’6″ x 2′ in Conway, South Carolina.
- Core drilled 2 holes measuring 7″ in diameter in a 7″ slab and 7 holes measuring 2.5″ in diameter in a 4″ slab for a construction company in Easly, South Carolina.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 1.25″ in a 14″ thick wall for a private business at Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina.
- Core drilled 4 holes measuring 3″ in diameter in an 8″ block wall for a private business in Monck’s Corner, South Carolina.
- Core drilled 4 holes measuring 6″ in diameter in a 4″ concrete slab for a private business in Marion, South Carolina.
- Core drilled 60 holes measuring 2.75″ and 16.5″ deep in a wall for a construction company in Summerville, South Carolina.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Removed 88 square feet of elevated trench at a law firm in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina.
- Removed a concrete block opening measuring 1-4′ x 10′ x 8″ for a private business at Monck’s Corner, South Carolina.