As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (817) 458-3552
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Used a flat saw to cut an area of concrete measuring 100′ at 8″ deep, subcontracted by a construction company at a job site in Denton, Texas.
- Used a flat saw and wall saw to cut a concrete slab measuring 8′ x 9′ x 6″ for a private business in Richardson, Texas.
- Conducted saw cutting on a vault in addition to 2 20″ thick columns at the edge of concrete vault for a construction company in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Used an electric saw to cut a concrete slab measuring 5′ x 3′ x 6″, subcontracted by a construction company in Arlington, Texas.
- Used a flat saw to cut 2 areas of one trench measuring 40′ x 2′ x 6″ and 10′ x 10′ x 6″ for the contractor to remove and haul off, subcontracted by a construction company in Brownwood, Texas.
- Core drilled 2 holes measuring 14″ in diameter and 14″ deep in a concrete slab for a construction company in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 14″ in diameter and 8″ deep through a tilt wall suspended 8′-12′ in the air for a motorcycle store in Burleson, Texas.
- Core drilled 10 holes measuring 3.5″ in diameter and 17″ deep in a concrete slab at a rail yard for a construction company in Wylie, Texas.
- Core drilled 4 holes measuring 2″ in diameter and 5′ deep into a communications tower base for contractor to install new bolts in Frisco, Texas.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 30″ in diameter and 12″ deep in a wall for a plumbing trench in Brownwood, Texas.
- Core drilled 3 holes measuring 2.5″ in diameter 8′ deep for a communications tower in Bedford, Texas.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Removed a trench measuring 40′ x 2′ x 6″ after using an electric saw to cut the concrete slab in a commercial building for a construction company in Dallas, Texas.
- Removed a trench measuring 80′-100′ x 18″ x 6″ after using an electric saw to cut the concrete slab for a pipe company in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Removed and hauled off 3 concrete slabs measuring 6′ x 6′ x 9″ after having been cut from a precast wall for a construction company in Garland, Texas.
So, whether your work includes concrete cutting, coring, demolition, scanning, grinding, grooving, or specialized work in grinding, rumble strips, and bridge deck grooving, the Dallas branch of Penhall is here to provide quality service in all your concrete needs. Get started on your job today, and call us today for a free quote!