As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (303) 934-3866
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Used an interior electric flat saw to cut 200 lf of a concrete slab up to 6″ thick in an open area for a concrete company in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Used a wall saw and hand saw to cut a wall opening measuring 24″ x 24″ x 3″ in 4 to 5 different places for a water plant in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Used a diesel flatsaw to cut 2620 LF of asphalt up to 6″ thick for a private business in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Used a wall saw to cut 3 stem wall vertical cuts measuring 3′ x 3′ on a footer measuring 2′ x 1′ x 2″ using only vertical cuts for a construction company in Larmie, Wyoming.
- Used a wall saw to cut an opening measuring 18′ x 12′ in 8″ precast structural concrete and 4″ precast veneer panels in addition to using an electric saw to cut 1000 LF for an interior trench cut on a slab with a 4″ grade for a construction company in Sedelia, Colorado.
- Used a wall/hand saw to cut an opening measuring 3′ x 7′ x 8″ in a concrete wall for a construction company in Denver, Colorado.
- Flat sawed 2 slabs of concrete measuring 6′ x 6′ x 8″ for a construction incorporation in Denver, Colorado.
Core drilled 5 holes measuring 4″ and 10″ deep after first using Ground Penetrating Radar to scan 18 different locations for an art museum in Denver, Colorado.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 10″ in diameter and 8″ deep in a concrete vault for a construction company in Springs, Colorado.
- Core drilled 5 holes measuring 1.5″ in diameter and 8″ deep for a private business in Aurora, Colorado.
- Core drilled 2 holes measuring 16″ in diameter and 3 holes 12″ in diameter, each up to 4″ deep for a private business in Denver, Colorado.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 24″ x 8″ in a concrete vault for a construction company in Aurora, Colorado.
- Core drilled 98 holes measuring 3″ x 5″ for a construction incorporation in Denver, Colorado.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Provided between 355 and 420 LF of cutting and removal from site for a retail store’s numerous locations after first employing the use of Ground Penetrating Radar; work was completed over the course of a month at multiple cities throughout Colorado.
- Sawed and demolished a slab of concrete measuring 500′ x 6″ for a high school in Denver, Colorado.
- Saw-cut demolished and disposed of a stem wall measuring 15′ x 4′ x 8″ in addition to a trench measuring 18″ x 10′ in Arvada, Colorado.
No matter what concrete solution you may be looking for, our Denver branch is ready to serve you. Our nationwide resources, extensive experience, and commitment to offering cost-effective, reliable results shine through in our daily work. We’re ready to take on any job you might have, big or small. Call us today for a free quote on your next job.