As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (281) 205‐4575
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Used a wall saw to extend an existing opening by dimensions measuring 20″ x 3.5″ x 3″ for a private business in Mesquite, Texas.
- Cut a slab of concrete measuring approximately 15000 square feet at 10′ deep for a fire station in Bastrop, Texas.
- Used a wall saw to cut an opening measuring 60′ x 7′ x 8″, another opening measuring 60′ x 18′ x 6″, and another opening on a tiltwall measuring 3′ x 7′ x 12″ for a construction company in Georgetown, Texas.
- Used a wall saw to cut an opening measuring 11′ x 12′ x 8″ in a tiltwall for a corporate building in Round Rock, Texas.
- Core drilled 5 holes measuring 3″ in diameter in a 12″ thick concrete wall, subcontracted by a landscaping company at a hospital in Marbel Falls, Texas.
- Core drilled 6 holes measuring 2″ in diameter in a drill shaft up to 6′ deep for a cell tower in Odessa, Texas.
- Core drilled 88 holes measuring 1.25″ in diameter and 11″ deep in concrete for anchor rods at a private business in La Grange, Texas.
- Core drilled 26 holes measuring 22″ in diameter, 13 holes measuring 20″ in diameter, 13 holes measuring 18″ in diameter, 6 holes measuring 16″ in diameter, and 2 holes measuring 14″ in diameter all through an 8″ thick concrete vault wall for a private business in San Marcos, Texas.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Removed two trenches measuring 30′ x 12′” x 6″ on a grade, and 4′ x 3′ x 6″ on a grade, later containing and hauling all debris offsite for a final deposit for a plumbing company in Bastrop, Texas.