As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (702) 291-2821
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Saw cut 2 concrete trenches measuring 28′ x 1″ x 1″ for a glass company in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Conducted flat sawing and slurry clean up of approximately 74521 linear feet on a 15′ wide concrete slab at 6″ deep for paving to be done in Boulder City, Nevada.
- Used an electric flat saw to cut a concrete slab measuring 76′ x 1.5′ x 4″ for a construction company in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Used a wall saw to cut one horizontal cut in a freeway sound wall in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Wall sawed a slab of concrete in the wall measuring 12′ x 3’9″ x 8″ for a contracting company in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Core drilled 4 holes measuring 4.5″ in diameter and 1 hole measuring 2.5″ in diameter in a wall 8″ deep for an electric company in Bunkerville, Nevada.
- Core drilled 8 holes measuring 6″ in diameter through a 12″ wall, 17 holes measuring 4″ in diameter through a 12″ wall, 19 holes measuring 5.5 in diameter through a 4″ wall, 21 holes measuring 3″ in diameter through an 8″ wall, and 20 holes measuring 1.5″ in diameter through a 12″ deck for a total of 65 holes for an electric company in Laughlin, Nevada.
- Core drilled 28 holes measuring 2″ in diameter on two different floors for a fashion show mall in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 3″ in diameter and 2 more holes measuring 2″ in diameter all 4″ deep in a concrete floor after concrete scanning for a hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Core drilled 4 holes measuring 10″ in diameter and 4 holes measuring 6″ in diameter all 19″ deep in a concrete wall for a private business in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Broke and removed a slab of concrete measuring approximately 100′ x 1’6″ up to 7″ thick asphalt after sawing to be hauled off for an electric company in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Hand broke after wall sawing, continuing to remove and haul off one CMU wall measuring 4′ x 6′ x 8″ for a construction company in Boulder City, Nevada.
- Broke, removed, and hauled off a concrete slab measuring 240′ x 3″ x 6″ on a grade for a concrete trench on concourse level for an electric company in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Whether you need concrete cutting, coring, demo, removal, or scanning, Penhall is the right choice for you. With our cost effective services and commitment to safety, we add value to every job we’re a part of. Regardless of job size or complexity, we’re ready to support you in your next endeavor, so give us a call for a free quote!