As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (480) 967‐5029
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Subcontracted workers to perform work sawing concrete and doing demolition for a hospital in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Sawed 550 square feet of 5” concrete sidewalk for sidewalk repair in Sahuarita, Arizona.
- Sawed 14’ – 12’ on a concrete deck at a bridge in Nogales, Arizona.
- Saw cut, demolition, and concrete removal from a job in Casa Grande, Arizona. Areas cut were 155” x 82” of 4” concrete floor with a raised housekeeping slab measured 9’ x 6’ x 4” in the center. Cut a new doorway 6’ wide and 7’ tall with an 8” thick tilt wall.
- Cut approximately 1500 square feet of concrete for a construction contractor in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Saw cutting, demolition, and removal of 16” x 42” x 8” reinforced concrete equipment pads and 26” x 60” x 6” reinforced concrete equipment pads for a hospital in Tucson, Arizona.
- Saw cutting, demolition, and removal of asphalt and concrete slabs varying in sizes subcontracted for a concrete construction contractor in Glendale, Arizona.
- Core drilled 2 holes 15” in diameter, 8” deep for an HVAC opening for a private business in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Cored 1 hole 12” in diameter in a brick wall and provided scissor lift to core the hole 20’ above the floor for a private business in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Drilled 3 6” cores and 1 3.5” core in concrete and foam roof deck at a hospital in Sierra Vista, Arizona.
- Core drilling of 42 holes 8” in diameter through 5.5” of concrete subcontracted for a concrete construction contractor in Mesa, Arizona.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition:
- Used a flat saw to cut, demolish, and remove concrete working on a sidewalk, curb, and gutter for a subcontractor in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Demolition and removal of 3,800 square feet worth of 4” concrete pool deck for a private business’s pool deck in Catalina, Arizona.
- Saw cut, demolition, and concrete removal from a fuel island in Phoenix, Arizona Areas cut were approximately 8’x 4’ wide and up to 12” thick.
- Demolition and removal of 210 square feet of tile and 233 square feet of red brick from a residence in Phoenix, Arizona. Excavated and removed a 24” wide, 24” deep, and 27’ long trench from same residence.
- Saw cutting, demolition, and removal of a 17’ x 12” trench in 4” un-reinforced concrete slab at a private residence in Oro Valley, Arizona.
- Demolition and removal of night deposit box using air powered rivet busters at a public bank in Mesa, Arizona.
- Demolished and disposed of 400 square feet of ceramic tile/thinset, bonco seats, mantle, and a fireplace tile finishes for a private business in Tucson, Arizona.