As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (503) 486-7677
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Used a flat saw to cut a section of elevated concrete slab measuring 2′ x 18′” x 6″ for a tech company in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Saw cut and removed a 3′ x 3′ opening in a concrete deck avoiding corrugated sheet metal, subcontracted by a construction company in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Saw cut a section of concrete measuring 4′ x 4′ x 6″ on a grade for a private business in Salem, Oregon.
- Saw cut two areas of concrete slab one measuring 20′ x 19′ and 3′ x 9′ by making 2″ deep cuts 1.5″ apart to facilitate chipping in the concrete for a private business in Bonneville, Oregon.
- Used an electric slab saw to cut an area of concrete slab on grade measuring 860′ x 16″ x 6″ including scanning with Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) at Nike in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Core drilled 2 holes measuring 6″ in diameter in a concrete porch deck and brick over concrete wall for 8″ and 12″ thicknesses, respectively for a fast food chain restaurant in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 3″ in diameter in an 8″ thick block wall following the use of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) scanning for a private business in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Core drilled 10 holes measuring 1″ in diameter through an 8″ thick concrete wall for a private business in Tiger, Oregon.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 4″ in diameter through a concrete floor slab measuring 18″ thick for a mechanical construction company in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Core drilled 12 holes measuring 8″ in diameter through 8″ thick elevated concrete floor at a tech company in Aloha, Oregon.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Demolished and removed a concrete pad measuring 5’3″ x 32″ x 8″ for a tech company in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Removed a section of brick veneer measuring 5’4″ x 30″ x 6″ after using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) to scan before saw cutting for a construction company in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Penhall Company is ready to provide you with top-notch concrete solutions. Call today for a free quote!