Portland - Concrete GPR, Cutting & Coring
11650 N.E. MARX STREET
Portland, OR 97220
Thanks for visiting our page for your local Portland Penhall branch! We’re conveniently located between the Columbia River and the I-205. The Portland branch services the Portland Metro Area, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, The Dalles, Eugene, Bend, Hermiston, Vancouver, Longview, and more. Along with our Seattle, Washington division, we service the Pacific Northwest.
Here at the Portland branch, we offer a wide range of services to suit all of your concrete needs. Whether you need concrete cutting, coring, breaking, or ground penetrating radar (GPR) scanning services, Penhall has got you covered. We’re proud to offer GPR scanning of up to 3 feet in depth. Not only will ground penetrating radar alert you to what’s buried in the concrete your about to cut, but it will help keep you and your team safe from accidentally cutting pipes, utilities, or post-tension wires, which can cause serious damage to your personnel and the surrounding area. Here at Penhall, safety is one of our main concerns, and we work hard to keep you, your team, and your jobsite safe and secure.
Penhall has the experience and resource you need to get the job done. Regardless of job complexity or size, we’re the right guy to call. We have the nationwide resources and support to do even the largest jobs, and the responsiveness and approachability to help you with your back yard renovation. With any job, large or small, Penhall has your back. Our operators have 10 years of experience on average, and you can always expect that their visits are safe, courteous, and professional. We have the know-how to get the job done the way you want it, without being in your way. Our yard is stocked full of trucks and equipment ready to aid you in your next project. From diamond blade trucks to grinders, we have a wide array of machinery to provide whatever concrete solution you are in the market for.
Whether you need help at home or with your next large project, Penhall has the experience and expertise you deserve. Penhall Portland has been a part of a number of major projects in Oregon and beyond, including renovations for the Cougar Reservoir in Blue River and emergency repairs on the Washington State capitol building after the most recent earthquake. But don’t think we only do the large jobs, we take our skill wherever you may need us.
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Used a flat saw to cut a section of elevated concrete slab measuring 2′ x 18′” x 6″ for a tech company in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Saw cut and removed a 3′ x 3′ opening in a concrete deck avoiding corrugated sheet metal, subcontracted by a construction company in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Saw cut a section of concrete measuring 4′ x 4′ x 6″ on a grade for a private business in Salem, Oregon.
- Saw cut two areas of concrete slab one measuring 20′ x 19′ and 3′ x 9′ by making 2″ deep cuts 1.5″ apart to facilitate chipping in the concrete for a private business in Bonneville, Oregon.
- Used an electric slab saw to cut an area of concrete slab on grade measuring 860′ x 16″ x 6″ including scanning with Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) at Nike in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Core drilled 2 holes measuring 6″ in diameter in a concrete porch deck and brick over concrete wall for 8″ and 12″ thicknesses, respectively for a fast food chain restaurant in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 3″ in diameter in an 8″ thick block wall following the use of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) scanning for a private business in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Core drilled 10 holes measuring 1″ in diameter through an 8″ thick concrete wall for a private business in Tiger, Oregon.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 4″ in diameter through a concrete floor slab measuring 18″ thick for a mechanical construction company in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Core drilled 12 holes measuring 8″ in diameter through 8″ thick elevated concrete floor at a tech company in Aloha, Oregon.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Demolished and removed a concrete pad measuring 5’3″ x 32″ x 8″ for a tech company in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Removed a section of brick veneer measuring 5’4″ x 30″ x 6″ after using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) to scan before saw cutting for a construction company in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Penhall Portland is a proud member of the Penhall Company family and is ready to provide you with top-notch concrete solutions. Call today for a free quote!