As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - 919-859‐9911
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Wall sawed an 11″ thick bridge deck at 60 linear feet for a granite construction company at the I-40 in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Cut an opening in a concrete slab measuring 102″ x 30″ x 6″ for a construction incorporation in Zebulon, North Carolina.
- Cut 8″ off the top of a 30′ x 12″ thick wall for a private residence in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Cut an area of concrete measuring 24″ x 24″ x 8″ in a wall about 12′ high for a pharmaceutical company in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Cut 8 sections in a concrete wall measuring 15′ x 10″ for contractor’s removal at a private residence in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Core drilled 36 holes measuring 4″ in diameter and 6″ deep for an electrical construction company in Hope Mills, North Carolina.
- Core drilled 50 holes measuring 3″ in diameter and 12″ deep in red brick 2′ from grade for a landscaping company in Concord, North Carolina.
- Core drilled 2 holes measuring 6″ in diameter in a 12″ block wall approximately 12′ high for a private business in Randleman, North Carolina.
- Core drilled 1 hole measuring 2″ in diameter and 18″ thick for an EPA dehumidifier in Durham, North Carolina.
- Core drilled a hole measuring 6″ in diameter and 6″ deep for a construction incorporation in Zebulon, North Carolina.
- Core drilled 120 holes measuring 2″ in diameter and 4″ deep in a concrete slab at a market plaza in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Removed a slab of concrete measuring 6″ x 40′ and hauled to contractor’s dumpster for a private business in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
- Removed 2700 square feet of 4″ thick concrete to contractor-provided dumpsters after being cut with an electric slab saw for an electrical construction company in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Penhall has the ability to take on any concrete cutting job, no matter the scope or complexity. With our wealth of resources and expertise, we are happy and ready to help you with all your concrete cutting, coring, and breaking/removal needs. So, if you have any questions or would like a free quote on your next job, call us today!
(*) First Name
What is the best way to reach you?
Once you submit this form, a Penhall Company representative will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!