As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (775) 786-8498
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Used an electric flat saw to cut a trench measuring 10′ x 16′ to remove concrete, excavate, and backfill in a kitchen for a private residence in Reno, Nevada.
- Used an electric flat saw to cut a trench measuring 170′ x 16″ and another trench measuring 10′ x 8″ subcontracted by a construction company in Reno, Nevada.
- Used an electric flat saw to cut .5″ down below existing concrete in 12 locations, cuts measuring 28″ wide between double doors for a construction company in Sparks, Nevada.
- Flat sawed and removed a trench in front of a door measuring 30′ x 4′ and floor ground 2 entrance ways smooth and flat for a private business in Reno, Nevada.
- Used an electric flat saw to cut one trench measuring 16,36′ x 16″ of a concrete slab on grade and 60 squares measuring 2′ x 2′ to be conducted in 4 phases for an electric incorporation in Reno, Nevada.
- Core drilled 9 holes measuring 5″ in diameter and 35 holes measuring 3″ in diameter, all 6″ deep in a concrete deck for an office building in Reno, Nevada.
- Core drilled 9 holes measuring 2″ in diameter 8″ deep high up in a concrete wall for a Starbucks in Minden, Nevada.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 30″ in diameter in a concrete slab on grade for a plumbing company in Reno, Nevada.
- Core drilled 120 holes measuring 2″ in diameter and 3″ deep for hand rails at a theater in Fallon, Nevada.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Removed one slab of concrete measuring 24′ x 26′ up to 6″ deep and excavated 3′ deep from the top of existing concrete for a concrete company in Reno, Nevada.
- Removed one 3′ x 3′ xquare of concrete, a 7′ x 4′ area of concrete, and a 40′ x 16″ trench in 6″ thick concrete on a grade off site after flat sawing for a construction incorporation in Sparks, Nevada.
- Removed an area of concrete measuring 28′ x 32′ of up to 6″ thick concrete after manual flat sawing for a construction incorporation in Stead, Nevada.
We have the expertise and capabilities necessary to complete any job. So, if you are in need of concrete services, whether that be saw cutting an opening in your wall or scanning for possible obstructions, we will be happy to help you. Give us a call for a free quote!
(*) First Name
What is the best way to reach you?
Once you submit this form, a Penhall Company representative will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!