As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (916) 386-1589
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Used an electric saw to cut trenches of various sizes for a private business in Fremont, California.
- Used an electric saw to cut a trench measuring 46′ x 2′ in 10″ thick concrete with no overcuts in San Francisco, California.
- Hand excavated a trench measuring 46′ x 2′ x 18″ for a private business in South San Francisco, California.
- Cut 9′ x 13′ x 6″ concrete area into 3′ x 3′ squares with an electric flat saw to mitigate a hot water leak for a winery in Santa Rosa, California.
- Core drill 7 holes 6” by 4” in addition to coring over a metal sleeve for a private business in Berkeley, California.
- Core drilled 2 holes 3″ in diameter and 8″ deep, later back-filled for a private business in Fremont, California.
- Core drilled 10 holes measuring 10″ x 6″ on a concrete deck for a shopping mall in San Jose, California.
- Core drilled 12 holes measuring 12″ over a metal sleeve measuring 2″ – 4″ along the bottom of a wall and cut back the metal sleeve for a private business in Berkeley, California.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, and Demolition:
- Scanned using Ground Penetrating Radar a concrete pad measuring 12’ x 12’ by 16” including demolition and removal of the concrete pad subcontracted for a private business in Oakland, California.
- Saw, break, and removal of 5 crosswalks approximately 2,200 square feet through 10” thick concrete for a private business in Concord, California.
- Removed concrete trenches and cored excess for a private business in Fremont, California.
- Demolished a concrete pad after using Ground Penetrating Radar for scanning an area of concrete measuring 12′ x 12′ x 16″ inclusive of some hand demolition on a mountain road in Oakland, California.
(*) First Name
What is the best way to reach you?
Once you submit this form, a Penhall Company representative will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!