Salt Lake City - Concrete GPR, Cutting & Coring
Salt Lake City,
2449 S. CONSTITUTION BLVD.
West Valley, UT 84119
Welcome to the Salt Lake City division of Penhall Company. Centrally located in between the suburb of West Valley City and Salt Lake City, we are ready to serve you. Our location covers the Salt Lake City metropolitan area, as well as Ogden and Provo, and all cities in-between. So if you are in need of concrete services such as concrete cutting, core drilling, breaking/removal, or ground penetrating radar (GPR) scanning, look no further, we are here to offer you quality service solutions.
Here at our Salt Lake City branch, we have the capabilities and know-how to correctly complete your job. On average, our operators have 15 or more years of experience and our wide selection of equipment allows us to help you with any job, no matter the scope of work. Whether it is breaking and removing a concrete slab in your backyard or core drilling 100 holes of different diameters, we have the ability to provide the quality concrete solutions that you are looking for.
At Penhall, we are not only committed to the success of your job, but to safety as well. We work constantly to preserve the wellbeing of your crew, jobsite, and our team in order to provide you with the results you desire, in the safest way possible. Take a look at our work we did prior to the Salt Lake City Olympics in 2002. We were contracted to demo over 140 bridges on the I-15 in a span of 5 years. This major project was completed successfully due to our knowledge, experience, and pure manpower. In 2010 we demolished the North Temple Bridge and although the bridge spanned over active train tracks, we were able to complete the job safely and successfully.
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Used a wall saw to cut an opening for a new doorway measuring 3′ x 4′ x 6″ at a private business in West Valley, Utah.
- Sawcut and removed an 8′ x 10′ door in tilt panel wall with no overcuts for a private residence remodel in North Salt Lake, Utah.
- Used a flat saw to cut up to 10″ of asphalt for curbs at a total of 2,600 linear feet for a paving company in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Used a flat saw to remove 2″ of concrete 6″ deep from the edge of floors of elevator openings for elevator enlargening for a private business in Sandy, Utah.
- Core drilled 38 holes measuring 1″ in diameter through decorative medallion for stability bolting for a private business in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Core drilled 11 holes measuring 6.5″ in diameter in a concrete slab 14″ thick at a tunnel in Rock Springs, Wyoming.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Removed 5 cubic yards of sidewalk for replacement after using a flat saw to cut the area for a construction company in Midvale, Utah.
- Removed pavement measuring 3′ x 4′ and excavated the subgrade 30″ deep for new canopy footings after saw cutting for an ice cream shop in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Excavated 92 cubic yards of subgrade underneath saw-cut-and-removed pavement at a private residence’s driveway in Salt Lake City, Utah.
No matter what concrete solution your project may need, our Salt Lake City branch is here for you. Our nationwide resources, vast experience, commitment to safety cost-effective, reliable results, come through in our work. We’re ready and capable of taking on any job you might have, no matter the scope. We are happy to help with all of your concrete cutting, coring, breaking/removal, and scanning needs. Ready to start your job off right? Call us today for a free quote!