As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (210) 321-9870
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Used a flat saw to make a cut in asphalt measuring 2″ deep for a contracting company in Kennedy, Texas.
- Used a wall saw to cut an area measuring 10′ x 8″ at a hospital in San Antonio, Texas.
- Extended a door by cutting the opening to measure an extra 3′ x 12″ for a private business in San Antonio, Texas.
- Used a wall saw to cut an area measuring 36′ x 4’10” x 6″ to later be removed by hand at a high school in San Antonio, Texas.
- Used an electric flat saw and hand saw to cut 244 square feet worth of a plumbing trench in a 6″ thick concrete slab for a construction company in San Antonio, Texas.
- Core drilled 6 holes measuring 6″ in diameter, and 2 more holes measuring 8″ in diameter all in a 24″ thick beam for a private business in San Antonio, Texas.
- Core drilled 3 holes measuring 7″ in a concrete beam ranging in thickness from 6″-10″ including concrete scanning prior to coring for a private business in Boerne, Texas.
- Core drilled 2 holes measuring 11″ in diameter with an 8″ invert in concrete ranging in thickness from 16″-30″ for a construction company in San Antonio, Texas.
- Core drilled 36 holes measuring 3″ in diameter and 30″ deep for an energy company in Fowlerton, Texas.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Demolished and removed 360 square feet of concrete slab after using an electric saw to cut for a construction company in San Antonio, Texas.
- Removed and disposed of concrete, asphalt, and other miscellaneous debris thrown out in a customer’s trash container after using an electric flat saw to cut material.
- Removed 196 square feet in a 4″ concrete trench after using a flat saw to cut for a construction company in San Antonio, Texas.
Penhall’s expansive resources, expertise, skills, ability to complete any scope of work, and commitment to safety are all reasons why we are the nationwide provider for top-notch concrete solutions. Having worked on thousands of concrete jobs of various size, complexity, design, and scope, we have a very comprehensive understanding about what it takes to complete your job to your specifications, on time, and within budget. Additionally, as a national company, we have the resources necessary to make large investments in our equipment thus giving us the ability to host resources that are ready at a moments notice. So, if you are looking for quality concrete solutions that you can trust, call Penhall today for a free quote! We will be happy to assist you on your next concrete project.