As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (858) 550‐1111
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Saw cut one section of interior slab measuring 36′ x 2′ x 4″ along the inside of a wall including three longitudinal cuts to assist with removal of slab removal for a private business in San Diego, California.
- Flat sawed a 30′ concrete slab on a grade 8″ thick and another 60′ concrete slab on a grade 8″ thick for a hotel in La Jolla, California.
- Wall sawed an area of concrete measuring 16″ from an 8 x 10 vault for a tech company in San Diego, California.
- Flat sawed and excavated a concrete trench measuring 25′ x 2′ x 2′ at a university in Mira Mesa, California.
- Flat sawed a concrete trench measuring 20′ x 4′ x 6″ on a grade for a construction company in La Jolla, California.
- Core drilled 10 holes measuring 4″ in diameter in 8″ thick concrete on a wall elevated 6-8′ from ground level for an electric company in Mira Mesa, California.
- Core drilled 8 holes measuring 4″ in diameter and 1-4″ deep through tile and mortar bed in 8 different locations for a galley in San Diego, California.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 4″ in diameter in a 7″ thick wall for a construction company in San Diego, California.
- Core drilled 2 holes measuring 6″ in diameter and 3 other holes measuring 8″, 4″, and 6″ in diameter in various locations for a construction company in San Diego, California.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Demolished 40,000 square feet of the first story of a building, and an additional 58,000 square feet of concrete and asphalt paving outside the building at a car dealership in El Cajon, California.
- Broke and removed a 5’2″ x 6′ x 12″ thick section of stairs after wall sawing for an engineering company in La Jolla, California.
- Broke and removed bases around the bottom of 3 flag poles and laid down poles on site for reuse for a private business in Carlsbad, California.
- Broke and removed a 40′ x 12′ x 6″ section of sidewalk after flat sawing for a construction company in San Diego, California.
(*) First Name
What is the best way to reach you?
Once you submit this form, a Penhall Company representative will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!