As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (510) 357-8810
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Flat sawed up to 1,164 lf of up to 6″ thick concrete for a private business in Fairfield, California.
- Flat sawed 8″ opening in concrete floor for a private business in San Lorenzo, California.
- Flat sawed 204 linear feet of a concrete slab measuring 6″ thick for a private business in Benicia, California.
- Provided a trench cut on a private road including saw and break and disposal of slurry for a private road in Auburn, California.
- Core drilled holes of varying sizes and dig deeper on some holes for a private business in Mountain View, California.
- Core drilled 3 holes measuring 2″ x 6′ holes in concrete for a cell tower pad in Los Gatos, California.
- Core drilled 1 hole measuring 4″ x 6″, and another hole measuring 12″ x 6″ on a concrete deck for a mall in San Jose, California.
- Core drilled 4 holes measuring 10″ x 6″ on a concrete slab in Red Wood City, California.
- Scanned concrete for coring, and then cored 1 hole measuring 6″ x 8″ and 3 holes measuring 2″ x 8″ on a pandeck at California State University, Monterey Bay, California.
- Core drilled 13 holes measuring 16″ x 8″ in a concrete slab for a private business in Woodside, California.
Concrete Removal, Breaking & Demolition:
- Used an electric saw to cut and remove a trench measuring 6′ x 6″ x 30′ for a private business in San Francisco, California.
- Excavated 100′ x 2′ x 3.5′ worth of concrete for a private business in Benicia, California.