As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (408) 599-7760
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Used electric saw to cut and then remove concrete trenches in various sizes for a private business in San Francisco, California.
- Cut 105 linear feet of 12″ wide concrete to make way for an installation of AL seals helping to provide traffic barricades and safe work area, subcontracted by an international construction company in San Francisco, California.
- Flat sawed 8″ thick concrete 2400′ long for a private business in San Lorenzo, California.
- Saw cut a trench 45′ long for a shopping center in Emeryville, California.
- Core drill 2 holes 3” x 4” for sample testing for a private business in Elk Grove, California.
- Scan and core drill 28 holes measured at 4” by 8” for a private business in Menlo Park, California.
- Core drill an 8” x 8” hole on a pandeck for California State University, Monterey Bay in Santa Cruz, California.
- Core drilled 5 holes measuring 6″ x 6″ on a concrete deck for a mall in San Jose, California.
- Core drilled 28 holes measuring 4″ x 8″ for a private business in Menlo Park, California.
- Core drilled 5 holes measuring 10″ x 8″ on a concrete slab, subcontracted for a construction company in Santa Clara, California.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, and Demolition:
- Used an electric saw to cut and remove a concrete trench measuring 6″ x 8″ x 10′ for a private business in San Francisco, California.
- Demolished and disposed of excess concrete from a 30″ core drilled hole for a wastewater treatment plant in Paso Robles, California.
- Broke and removed concrete measuring 6″ thick for a 100′ trench for a private business in Benicia, California.