As an industry leader, Penhall Company provides concrete cutting services such as flat sawing, coring, wall sawing, breaking & demolition, wire saw, and other related concrete construction services. Our highly trained team of professionals will ensure your work is completed efficiently and at the highest quality. No matter how big or small, with 60 years’ experience and a strong commitment to safety, Penhall is the right choice for the job.
Call Us Today - (520) 220-5782
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Sawed and disposed of a 5’ x 5’ section of 6” concrete paving for a pipe modification project at a high school in Tucson, Arizona.
- Cut 340’ x 1.25” deep contraction sawing in a new garage slab subcontracted for a concrete company in Tucson, Arizona.
- Sawed 160’ x 2’ wide trench and 50 squares measuring 2’ x 2’ around existing plumbing all through 5” of a concrete slab on grade for a container store in Tucson, Arizona.
- Sawed 260’ x 4’ concrete and 1200 square feet of 3” asphalt for a gutter in Tucson, Arizona.
- Sawed a section of concrete sidewalk 42’ long and 5’ wide for sidewalk repair in Tucson, Arizona.
- Concrete cutting with a hand saw at 4’ x 6’ to 8” worth of concrete. Core drill 4 2 inch diameter holes and an 8 inch thick concrete wall, and 2 10 inch diameter holes through 10 “ of concrete slab at a private business in Tucson, Arizona.
- Cored 3 holes 3” in diameter, and 3 holes 5” in diameter in concrete walls 8” thick for a private business in Tucson, Arizona.
- Cored 1 hole 12” in diameter and 12” deep in a concrete slab at a private business in Tucson, Arizona.
- Cored 8 holes 3” in diameter, and 8 holes 1” in diameter through an 8” concrete wall on multiple floors and 8 different locations for drinking fountains at a private business in Tucson, Arizona.
- Cored 16 holes 3” in diameter in 20” thick concrete on 8 floors and 16 locations for irrigation at a private business in Tucson, Arizona.
- Cored 27 holes 7/8” in diameter and 16”deep in addition to 8 holes 1 and 1/8” in diameter, 20” deep vertically in mat footing for a tower in Tucson, Arizona.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition:
- Concrete cutting using a diesel flat saw of 820 LF of 10” concrete slab, subcontracted for a demolition contractor in Tucson, Arizona.
- Demolition of bedroom, bathroom and hallway inclusive of masonry wall, interior partitions, ceilings, concrete slabs, and footings at a private residence in Tucson, Arizona.
- Removed and disposed of approximately 800 square feet of travertine flooring from 2 bathrooms and 850 square feet of wall tile for an aerospace company in Tucson, Arizona.
- Sawed, demolished, and disposed of concrete slab on grade for new waste lines for a plumbing plan at a Starbucks in Tucson, Arizona.
Whether you need help with your patio renovation at home or you’re working on the next big power plant, Penhall is the right partner for you. Our nationwide resources and extensive expertise can add value to your upcoming job. Looking for the best concrete solutions in the nation? Give us a call for a free quote today!