Commitment to Safety • Reliable Results
Responsive Resources • Established Expertise
Penhall Technologies provides utility locating, employing both electromagnetic induction (EMI) and ground penetrating radar (GPR) for privately owned property. We can identify and locate subsurface hazards and obstructions existing in the ground. Reduce the risk and help ensure the safety of your next project by contacting Penhall Technologies for your private utility locating needs.
Frequently Asked Questions for Private Utility Locating Company
When should I use a private utility service?
- A public utility locator does the service at no cost for you. However, they can only perform the service on public property. Underground public utility lines often stop on the trail to your land at the meter.
- Private utility locators can come in and pick up where public utility locator left off. They can assist you in locating utility lines on private property. They can locate a variety of objects such as: electric lines, buried cables, conduits, etc.
- If you are a first-time customer who needs utility locating service you should call #811 to reach your local public utility locator first. Then, if they can’t perform the service, reach out to a private locator.
Is Penhall available to work at night or on the weekend?
- At Penhall, we value flexibility by delivering services that best fit with the customers’ needs. Therefore, we are willing to work with your schedules to help you complete a project. Please contact us today for an estimate and schedule availability.
Customer testimonials for Penhall as private utility company
Penhall Company far exceeded expectations by completing the work well ahead of schedule and in a professional manner.
-by Britt Hurlock, Miller & Long, MD
Penhall is our go to Company and sets the standards that other Companies strive for. On the majority of our jobs, we want Penhall to be part of our team.
– by Frank M. Lepori, Frank Lepori Construction, Inc., NV