Commitment to Safety • Reliable Results
Responsive Resources • Established Expertise
Penhall Technologies provides utility locating, employing both electromagnetic induction (EMI) and ground penetrating radar (GPR) for privately owned property. We can identify and locate subsurface hazards and obstructions existing in the ground. Reduce the risk and help ensure the safety of your next project by contacting Penhall Technologies for your private utility locating needs.
FAQ for Greenville Utility Locating Company
When should I use a private utility locator?
- A public utility locator does the service at no cost for you. However, they can only perform the service on public property.
- Private utility locators can come in and pick up where public utility locator left off to help you locate utility lines on private property.
- If you are a first-time customer who needs utility locating service you should call #811 to reach your local public utility locator first. Then, if they can’t perform the service, reach out to a private locator.
What is the cost of the service?
- The price of utility locating service depends on the size of your project and the condition of the work site. We do provide a free estimate to give you the best service at the most accurate price. Please call us today for a free quote.
Is Penhall available to work at night or on the weekend?
- At Penhall, we value flexibility by delivering services that best fit with the customers need. Therefore, we are willing to work with your schedules to help you complete a project. Please contact us today for an estimate and schedule availability.