Commitment to Safety • Reliable Results
Responsive Resources • Established Expertise
Penhall Technologies provides utility locating, employing both electromagnetic induction (EMI) and ground penetrating radar (GPR) for privately owned property. We can identify and locate subsurface hazards and obstructions existing in the ground. Reduce the risk and help ensure the safety of your next project by contacting Penhall Technologies for your private utility locating needs.
Our Private Utility Service- Customer Testimonials
I would like to take a moment and express my thanks to Penhall for a project well done. Penhall was represented very well on this project . . . and exceeded our expectations.
-by D. Huddleston, Gray, CA
The Penhall team is always willing to do anything asked of them. They are responsive and bend over backward to supply us with a crew of people– even on very short notice. Even on complex projects the Penhall team works quickly, efficiently, and safely.
– by R. Maurer, Crowder, NC
Frequently Asked Questions for Private Utility Company
When should I use a private utility service?
- A public utility locator does the service at no cost for you. However, they can only perform the service on public property.
- Private utility locators can come in and pick up where public utility locator left off . Specifically, they help you locate utility lines on private property.
- If you are a first-time customer who needs utility locating service you should dial #8-1-1 to reach your local public utility locator first. They will help determine whether you can advance with a public utility locating company. Then, if they can’t perform the service, reach out to a private locator.
What is the cost of private utility locator?
- Prices for utility locator service varies based on multiple factors. However, overall, geographic location. scope of the project, and types of objects have significance in pricing. At Penhall, we do provide a free estimate to give you an idea about your cost. Contact our local representatives today for more information.