SCAN BEFORE YOU START CUTTING, CORING, OR BREAKING CONCRETE, TO MITIGATE THE RISK OF INJURIES OR
Stopping work due to equipment damage, damage to the concrete structure, or worse, crew injury, can limit your ability to complete work on time. Construction projects are often delayed because of issues resulting from hazards embedded in a concrete surface. Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and Digital X-Ray Imaging can be used to find these hidden problems before they cause delays and cost you money.
Want to learn more about concrete scanning services and the inspection methods that we employ? Fill out the form and you will immediately receive our PDF guide on Concrete Inspection Methods. In it, you will learn:
- Introduction to Concrete Inspection Methods
- How is Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Performed?
- Limitations of Ground Penetrating Radar
- How is Digital X-Ray Imaging Performed?
- Limitations of Digital X-Ray Imaging
- Choosing the right concrete inspection method
complete the form to receive YOUR FREE COPY!
After signing up to receive our guide, you will also receive occasional news, offers and updates from Penhall Company. You may unsubscribe from these e-mails at anytime.