Dallas - Concrete GPR, Cutting & Coring
9000 TRINITY BLVD.
Hurst, TX 76053
Welcome to the Dallas Branch of Penhall Company. Located in the suburb of Hurst, TX, we service all of the Dallas-Fort Worth area, including both the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex area, and surrounding suburbs such as Arlington, Plano, and Irving. Our service branch also offers concrete solutions to the areas of North Texas, West Texas, and Oklahoma. Our wide range of coverage allows us to service all of your concrete cutting, coring, breaking/removal, grinding, grooving, and ground penetrating radar (GPR) scanning needs.
Here at our Dallas location, we offer concrete solutions backed by industry expertise. Our local branch employs individuals that average over 35 years of experience within the field. With a 5 acre yard, we host a well-established fleet to help aid in all your concrete needs. With our capabilities and investment in equipment, we are able to complete your job, no matter how big or small. Also, with additional branches in Austin and San Antonio, we are able to bring in any equipment or manpower necessary to get your job completed successfully.
We believe that our commitment to safety and your project’s success is what distinguishes Penhall amongst all else. Whether it is through our professionalism or our well trained operators, we seek to provide our customers with the greatest quality workmanship while offering safe solutions to keep your jobsite secure. Due to our experience and commitment to safety, Penhall is the go-to provider for concrete expertise.
Our Dallas office not only hosts our services division but also our Dallas Grinding and Dallas Rumble Strip/Bridge Deck Grinding divisions. Not only can you find your everyday service needs fulfilled through our location, but we are also your go-to destination for any of your larger projects that require highway grinding, rumble strip, and bridge deck grinding.
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Used a flat saw to cut an area of concrete measuring 100′ at 8″ deep, subcontracted by a construction company at a job site in Denton, Texas.
- Used a flat saw and wall saw to cut a concrete slab measuring 8′ x 9′ x 6″ for a private business in Richardson, Texas.
- Conducted saw cutting on a vault in addition to 2 20″ thick columns at the edge of concrete vault for a construction company in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Used an electric saw to cut a concrete slab measuring 5′ x 3′ x 6″, subcontracted by a construction company in Arlington, Texas.
- Used a flat saw to cut 2 areas of one trench measuring 40′ x 2′ x 6″ and 10′ x 10′ x 6″ for the contractor to remove and haul off, subcontracted by a construction company in Brownwood, Texas.
- Core drilled 2 holes measuring 14″ in diameter and 14″ deep in a concrete slab for a construction company in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 14″ in diameter and 8″ deep through a tilt wall suspended 8′-12′ in the air for a motorcycle store in Burleson, Texas.
- Core drilled 10 holes measuring 3.5″ in diameter and 17″ deep in a concrete slab at a rail yard for a construction company in Wylie, Texas.
- Core drilled 4 holes measuring 2″ in diameter and 5′ deep into a communications tower base for contractor to install new bolts in Frisco, Texas.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 30″ in diameter and 12″ deep in a wall for a plumbing trench in Brownwood, Texas.
- Core drilled 3 holes measuring 2.5″ in diameter 8′ deep for a communications tower in Bedford, Texas.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Removed a trench measuring 40′ x 2′ x 6″ after using an electric saw to cut the concrete slab in a commercial building for a construction company in Dallas, Texas.
- Removed a trench measuring 80′-100′ x 18″ x 6″ after using an electric saw to cut the concrete slab for a pipe company in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Removed and hauled off 3 concrete slabs measuring 6′ x 6′ x 9″ after having been cut from a precast wall for a construction company in Garland, Texas.
So, whether your work includes concrete cutting, coring, demolition, scanning, grinding, grooving, or specialized work in grinding, rumble strips, and bridge deck grooving, the Dallas branch of Penhall is here to provide quality service in all your concrete needs. Get started on your job today, and call us today for a free quote!