Commitment to Safety • Reliable Results
Responsive Resources • Established Expertise
Penhall Technologies provides utility locating, employing both electromagnetic induction (EMI) and ground penetrating radar (GPR) for privately owned property. We can identify and locate subsurface hazards and obstructions existing in the ground. Reduce the risk and help ensure the safety of your next project by contacting Penhall Technologies for your private utility locating needs.
Frequently Asked Question for Private Utility Locator
How much does private utility locating service often cost?
– There are many factors that will influence the cost of private utility locating service. Specifically, the price can vary based on the size of your project, the condition of the work site, and your geographic locations. However, at Penhall, we do provide free estimate to help you create budget for your project easier. Please call us today or submit a quote request. You will get a response from our team within the next 24 hours.
What is the typical service hours at Penhall?
– Even though we typically open Monday to Saturday, we value our customers and willing to work with your schedules to help you complete a project. Call our local representatives today for our schedule availability.
What is the difference between public utility locator and private utility locator?
– Public utility locating is a free service that only locates underground lines on public property. They often locate the buried lines up to the meter that stop on the trail to your land.
– Private utility companies pick up where public locator cannot perform the service. There is often a charge to the service, which varies depending on multiple factors.
What should I do when I need utility locating service?
– First, dial #8-1-1 to reach your local public utility locator. They will determine whether you can advance with the service they provide.
– If public utility locator cannot help you, reach out to a private utility locator. You can compare prices and work availability and choose the best fit for your needs.