Indianapolis - Concrete GPR, Cutting & Coring
5440 ROCK HAMPTON CT.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Welcome to the “Hoosier State” branch of Penhall Company. We are located in Indianapolis’s Northwest side near the crossroads of Zionsville Road and 86th street, near the I-465 86th street exit. Our branch provides quality concrete cutting, coring, breaking/removal, and ground penetrating radar (GPR) services throughout Indiana.
Areas We Serve:
- Greater Indianapolis area (Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Greenwood, Lawrence, and other surrounding areas)
- Terre Haute
Don’t see the city of your project listed? No problem! Our service territory extends to cover all of Indiana, working on projects as north as South Bend all the way down to Evansville.
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Cut 2 trenches, one measuring 15′ x 3″ x 3″ and another measuring 7′ x 3″ x 6″ subcontracted by a construction company for a private residence in Zionsville, Indiana.
- Cut one trench measuring 35’10” x 2′ x 6″ and another measuring 4′ x 3′ x 6″ with an electric saw for a private incorporation in Plymouth, Indiana.
- Saw cut 6 floor boxes measuring 6″ x 6″ and a trench measuring 60′ x 2″ x 5″ in a concrete slab using an electric saw for a shopping center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Hand sawed an area measuring 3′ x 6″ x 3″ in a concrete slab for a new electrical line in Lafayette, Indiana.
- Used a wall saw to cut an area 4’6″ x 4’8″ x 8″ for an egress window at a private residence in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Used a wall saw to cut 1 hole measuring 48″ x 48″ in a wall 13″ thick for a private business in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Used a diesel flat saw to cut roughly 280 linear feet in 24″ deep interior concrete, later cut up into 4 squares for removal for a private business in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Used a wall saw to cut 5 openings measuring 11′ x 20″ for a business incorporation in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 10″ in diameter and 8″ deep in a concrete storm structure for a storm drain in Kokomo, Indiana.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 16″ in diameter and 26″ deep in a concrete structure with a bench wall, subcontracted by a construction company in Carmel, Indiana.
- Core drilled 2 holes, each measuring 12″ in diameter and 15″ deep in a concrete slab on a grade for a construction company in Crawfordsville, Indiana.
- Core drilled one hole measuring 22″ in diameter and 9″ deep in a concrete manhole wall 25′ below the surface for an excavating company in Delphi, Indiana.
- Core drilled 6 holes measuring 24″ in diameter and 8″ deep in an exterior concrete slab on grade for a construction incorporation in Whitestown, Indiana.
- Core drilled 17 holes measuring 4″ in diameter and 5″ deep in a concrete slab for hand rails in Crawfordsville, Indiana.
- Core drilled 4 holes measuring 24″ in diameter and 13″ deep in a concrete slab for an electrical trench at a private business in Crawfordsville, Indiana.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Used an electric slab saw on a raised machine pad measuring 400 Linear feet and 8″ thick, later cut into 4′ squares and removed for a private business in Crawfordsville, Indiana.
- Removed 3 slabs of concrete measuring 44′ x 14′ x 6″ and 1 slab of concrete measuring 10′ x 10′ x 8″ after being cut with an electric saw for a construction company in Evansville, Indiana.
- Removed one concrete area measuring 55′ x 48′ x 6″ and another area measuring 10′ x 10′ x 8″ and disposed of in client provided dumpsters for a construction company in Evansville, Indiana.
Our Indianapolis branch has the capabilities and experience to take on any project, no matter the size or scope. Here at Penhall we always strive to help you complete your project successfully and safely.
- We have a sister branch in Champaign, Illinois that we work closely with to ensure our ability to provide, quick, reliable service for jobs of any size or complexity
- We have worked on many notable projects in Indiana, including SMC’s 600,000 sf. expansion
- Our operators have an average of 8 years of experience in the field
We are well equipped to successfully complete any concrete job. So, if you have a concrete project that requires concrete cutting, coring, breaking/removal, or scanning, and have any questions, or if you would like a free quote, then please call us today!