Atlanta - Concrete GPR, Cutting & Coring
6940 OAK RIDGE PKWY.
Austell, GA 30168
Welcome to Penhall Company’s Atlanta branch. We’re located in Austell, Georgia and service the Greater Atlanta Area and its surrounding suburbs and cities including Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Marietta, Augusta, Columbus, Savannah, Athens, Macon, Albany, Warner Robins, and more. If you don’t see your city listed here, be sure to call, as we can provide service anywhere in Georgia!
Here at Penhall, we have a wide range of services to suit your concrete needs. From concrete cutting to core drilling, selective demolition to removal, we have it all. We now offer reliable, non-destructive ground penetrating radar (GPR) scanning that will show every inch of conduit, rebar, post-tension cables, and any other type of material that may be contained within concrete. We have a large selection of trucks and equipment to ensure that we are ready whenever you are and the experience to get the job done right. Our operators have eight years of experience on average in the concrete cutting industry, and by being part of the Penhall team, they’ve been trained extensively on how to keep you, your team, and your jobsite safe.
As a division of Penhall Company, we have the nationwide resources to pull off any job. Whether you’re demoing a bridge or renovating your patio, Penhall has you covered. We’ve worked on jobs such as the Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal train tunnel breakthrough, but don’t think for a second that we won’t also help you core some holes in your back yard. No job is too big or small, and if you use Penhall, you’ll get it done right the first time.
Examples of the kind of work we do:
- Saw cut 2 separation cuts through a slab of concrete measuring 20″ x 24″ in ground footing for a contracting company in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Used a walk-behind diesel slab saw to saw cut the perimeter of a 150′ x 4x area and make cross cuts at 4′ for a total of 450 LF of cutting, subcontracted for a private business in Suwanee, Georgia.
- Saw cut, removed, and hauled off 263 square feet of 6″ thick exterior compactor pad and 17 LF of a curb measuring 8″ x 11″ for a concrete construction company in Augusta, Georgia.
- Saw cut an area of 6″ thick interor slab on grade measuring 27′ 47′ using a diesel slab saw for a construction company in Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Saw cut a 6″ thick elevated floor slab on a metal deck measuring 24′ x 2′ and removed to client’s dumpster including Penhall-provided Ground Penetrating Radar scanning prior to saw-cutting, subcontracted by an electrical contractor incorporation for work at a hospital in Macon, Georgia.
- Cut 8 openings no larger than 2′ x 2′ in a 4″ thick elevated floor slab for new duct work at a private business in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Core drilled 15 holes measuring 12″ in diameter and 6″ deep in existing bollard holes on an interior slab on a grade for a tire company in White, Georgia.
- Core drilled 3 holes measuring 16″ in diameter and 12 holes measuring 12″ in diameter through an 8″ thick interor slab on grade for a construction company in Albany, Georgia.
- Core drilled 7 holes measuring 24″ in diameter in an 8″ deep slab, 7 holes 14″ in diameter 30″ deep, 4 holes measuring 18″ in diameter 12″ deep, and another 2 holes measuring 24″ in diameter and 12″ deep for a private business in Fort Stewart, Georgia.
- Core drilled 3 holes measuring 4″ in diameter 12″ deep in a concrete slab on grade for a hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.
Concrete Breaking, Removal, & Demolition
- Removed a 3′ x 7′ door opening in an 8″ thick concrete wall after saw cutting for a private business in Marietta, Georgia.
- Removed one section of 4,000 psi concrete measuring 10′ x 23′ x 6″ and another section of 4,000 psi concrete measuring 24′ x 26′ x 6″ after using a diesel saw to cut the portions for a concrete construction incorporation in Newnan, Georgia.
- Removed a section of stamped concrete measuring 9′ x 12′ x 4″ after saw cutting, subcontracted by a construction company in Acworth, Georgia.
- Cut, chip, and removed 3 areas of elevated slab at an elevator shaft threshold measuring 80″ x 5″ x 2″ for a private business in Atlanta, Georgia.
So whether you’re a general contractor or a homeowner or anything in between, give us a call today to get a quote on your next construction project. We offer concrete cutting, coring, demo, and scanning and are ready to provide you with top-notch concrete solutions.